venerdì 17 gennaio 2020

I MIEI MERAVIGLIOSI ACQUISTI SU DRESSLILY

Good afternoon to all dear readers, today I am happy to be able to show you the items that I purchased during Dresslily Christmas sale.

MOTHER AND DAUGHTER MATCHING HEART SEQUINS HOODIE 
Mother and daughter matching heart sequins hoodie made in cotton and polyester, ideal to wear in the  following seasons:fall, spring and winter. 
Here are photos of the shirt worn by me:



STYLISH LETTER AND SNOWFLAKE PRINT PULLOVER CHRISTMAS SWEATSHIRT FOR WOMEN
A cute Christmas themed sweater made of polyester, with print.
Here are photos of the shirt worn by me:



CHRISTMAS ELK PRINT RAGLAN SLEEVE T-SHIRT
Sweater with Christmas theme made of cotton and polyurethane.
Pattern type print, collar round neck and sleeve lenght three quarter.
Ideal to wear in the  following seasons:fall,spring and summer.
Here are photos of the shirt worn by me:


For more information I invite you to visit the wonderful shop online, I am sure you will find what is right for you.
I remind you that there are free shipping for orders over 45 $.
For all the readers of my blog there is a wonderful opportunity:22% unlimited discount code: GBJKNO

1 commento: