martedì 26 gennaio 2021

THE TOP 5 WHOLESALE MAKEUP BRANDS YOU NEVER MISSED

Good evening to all dear readers, today I'm here again to talk to you about makeup.
I appeal to all makeup enthusiasts who are always looking for new makeup products to look their best.
In this post I will talk to you those who in my opinion are the top 5 wholesale makeup brands you never missed.
I therefore want to show you my personal selection of cheap makeup brands that you can buy on the well-stocked online shop WORDMAKEUP.COM.
The first brand I want to tell you about is NARS, a cosmetics brand belonging to the Shiseido group founded by the French make-up artist and photographer François Nars.
This is a beautiful palette Nars that you can buy on the wordmakeup.com.

NARS AFTERGLOW EYESHADOW PALETTE
The second brand I want to tell you about is Too Faced, a brand that creates innovative and beauty products.
This is the beautiful Sweet Peach Glow illuminating Too Faced.

TOO FACED SWEET PEACH GLOW
The tird brand I want to tell you about is LORAC, an American brand that produces high quality professional makeup.
This is the wonderful Lorac palette, perfect for making beautiful makeup.

LORAC BRUNCH PRO EYESHADOW PALETTE
The other brand I want to tell you about is Morphe, a brand founded in 2008 among the artists and influencers of Los Angeles. 
Here is a beautiful Morphe palette, perfect for creating effect makeup.

MORPHE 39 S SUCH A GEM ARTIS TRY PALETTE
The last brand I want to tell you about is KYLIE, an American cosmetics company founded by media personality Kylie Jenner.
These are the beautiful matte liquid lipsticks, thanks to which it will be possible to enhance the charm of one's lips.

KYLIE MINI KIT - MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICKS
I hope my selection has been to your liking.
For more information, I invite you to visit the site www.wordmakep.it where you can find a wide selection of wholesale makeup .

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento